WHY HALDER COLLEGE ?
Halder College of Further Education (HCFE) is a specialized Pre-recruitment Training Institution. This institute has been founded with the purpose of preparing candidates suitably for the Competitive Examinations. We can guide you to bring out all the hidden abilities in you by giving you proper training in the relevant subjects to enable you to secure one of the coveted posts. To ensure success in the Competitive Examination we offer you the best oral and postal coaching by:
- A panel of selected faculty members, who have in the field of teaching relevant subjects for the Competitive Examination for more than two decade and some of them are renowned Authors, Research Scholars and Talented Teachers.
- Systematically and punctually conducting the classes.
- Supplying to the participants exhaustive study materials in addition to thousands of questions, mostly prepared by experts who are qualified in every way, practical men who have years of experience of teaching by correspondence, and who know how to guide the students.
- Conducting weekly time-bound tests so that the candidates could gain experience in answering questions within the stipulated time by which they could shed their fear and appear at the examination with confidence and ease.
- Providing the candidates, who are found to be weak in one or more subjects, necessary facilities to get extra coaching before or after the normal class hours.
Those who opt for postal coaching will be supplied with study notes, sets of lessons, once every month in addition to the hundreds of questions, which they are expected to answer in separate answer sheets within the time allotted for each lesson and return them immediately for assessment. The assessed answer-scripts are returned to them along with correct answers and fresh sets of lessons. Special features of the postal course is that the postal students will also be permitted to attend the oral coaching classes for a month if they so desire, to enable them to attend time-bound tests in the class room for a very nominal fees.
Necessary particulars about govt. service
- Filling in the application form is very important. Do it carefully.
- Most of the public service exams have three stages - Prelim, Main & Interview. Success only in Prelim exams. doesn't ensure entry into service.
- Successful completion of all the three stages requires prolonged training under the guidance of expert faculties.
- Regular tests are essential for self-evaluation.
What would you verify before getting yourself admitted into an institution?
- The list of the successful candidates of that institution conform to the merit list of the commission concerned.
- The successful candidates are finally selected for the service.
- The years of the exams. (recent or not) of the finally selected candidates.
- The date on which the commission published the list of finally selected candidates.
- The roll nos. groups & designations of the finally selected candidates have been mentioned.
Some institutions distort the combined merit list of the service commissions and beguile the students with their lists distributing ranks among SC/ST/GEN/OBC/PH/Male/Female candidates at their own sweet will. Some institutions hoodwink students by printing full page prelim results without mentioning roll nos. and designations of the candidates. They don't even mention the date of the publication of results. Don't forget that no candidate can sit for any exam without a roll number.
Think a little before your admission
Some ads. claim that two months' preparation can ensure a govt. job and admission into a particular institution is tantamount to having an appointment letter. Don't be carried away by such baseless claims. Ask them why they advertise the photographs of the candidates who have come out successful in the written tests only. If two months' preparation really suffices to get a govt. job, the teachers, earmasked for your training in those institutions, might have secured govt. jobs themselves. Ask them why they print only the results of Prelim exams and, that too, without roll nos. Tell them to show you the finally selected candidates. If necessary, verify the statements of the institution with the names and roll numbers of the successful candidates in the official website of the commission concerned.